Seahawks Rule!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
Seahawks Rule!
What an ending :)

I hope you are kidding. That was not a win...it was a gift from the refs! Horrible calls (blatant offensive call and interception) that should make any football fan feel sick about it. Where are the rules?

Getting hard to watch the game with all the reversals & bad or marginal calls.
No consistency.
Seahawk fans are happy
No so happy are Packers & Patriots fans :)

I'm still pulling for the Steelers.

Reactions: rottiman
nfl.png

Getting hard to watch the game with all the reversals & bad or marginal calls.
No consistency.
Seahawk fans are happy
No so happy are Packers & Patriots fans :)

I'm still pulling for the Steelers.
GO STEELERS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys watch that stuff? I was splitting wood until dark and saw that last catch on the news at 10:30pm. Was an exciting hail mary play.

I predict the replacement refs are going to win the Super Bowl this year.
Though a few did lose their jobs in the Lingerie Football League, which I find very funny. ;lol

Reguardless of talent or quality of the team they do not stand a chance against a group of refs who are way over their heads.
In the end the Seahawks won and the Packers lost.
Does Goodell care?
Probably not.
The only thing that will get him to fix his mess is the loss of advertising dollars.
The big ones being Bud and Miller, we can protest all we want against what is going on but until it hits the NFL's wallet this will continue.
The NFL got a black eye in week 1, another in week 2, after this week they have a bloody nose, what is going to happen next week?

Packers won the game, let there be no doubt. Bogus rookie refs took it away and handed it to the Seahawks. The last call in the end zone was just the crown jewel of their collection of classically incorrect calls in this game. I've never ever seen worse officiating. Ever.

Steelers won the game, let there be no doubt. Bogus rookie refs took it away and handed it to the Seahawks. The last call in the end zone was just the crown jewel of their collection of classically incorrect calls in this game. I've never ever seen worse officiating. Ever.

HehHeh . . . I'm assuming this was intentional . . . a jab at the NFL Referee Temps.

Oops. Fixed. But yeah, the refs were definitely stealers.

Pay the refs already king Roger!
Good to see Steeler nation on here-unfortunately My best friend at work is a raider fan. Said Al Davis's ghost kept stripping the ball in that game.

Packers won the game, let there be no doubt.

When I look at the NFL standings, Packers are in 10th place.
OR
Tied with the Lions for last in their division at 1 win, 2 losses

They lost :) or <> depending.

OR

I don't care what place they're in, I care about the BS outcome of the game I watched last night. Yeah, Green Bay "lost"...so did the NFL and everyone who loves watching a well-played and well-officiated professional football game. We all lost. :(

ETA: Neither the Seahawks nor the Packers occupy any special place in my heart...I just care about the game.

Is it the refs to blame, incompetent and untrained as they were, or the folks that put them in that place? Methinks the later.

I agree. It's the league's bust...and it has to do with nothing but greed.

OR

I don't care what place they're in, I care about the BS outcome of the game I watched last night. Yeah, Green Bay "lost"...so did the NFL and everyone who loves watching a well-played and well-officiated professional football game. We all lost. :(

ETA: Neither the Seahawks nor the Packers occupy any special place in my heart...I just care about the game.

Oh, I agree. Almost makes me want to stop watching. Almost. I like most of the teams.
Few I can't like because, #1, I'm a Steelers fan.
Every game I've watched this year had some controversial or totally blatant wrong calls.

Like any businesses that have unions strikes & still try to do business.
It's never as good a product as you'd get if the experienced folks were there doing their job.

I don't know what wages & benefits the NFL "official" Officials want. But so far them & the NFL haven't come to an agreement.
Boeing don't make planes & kids don't go to school when those unions go on strike.

Maybe the NFL shouldn't play games until it's resolved.
The Officials that are on strike are having their value to the NFL displayed in every game so far this year.
Is what they believe their value is going to equal what the NFL thinks their value is any time soon?
After last night, I'm betting a resolution is close.

BTW; I was just joking .
Now I know one of your buttons. You're a secret Packers fan living in the PNW. LOL :)

As a dire hard Seahawks fan since 1976 lasts night game left a bad taste even in my mouth, The officiating was terrible with bad calls going against both teams, but the last call took the cake. Even if both players did catch the ball at the same time the refs missed the push off/ pass interference that Golden Tate did against the Packer player that would of ended the game

I heard on the National news this evening that the official who made the touchdown call is actually a high school and Division 3 college referee and there were a couple other ref's in the game that were fired from the PAC12 for doing a bad job, and there are also refs in the league although not in last nights game who were officiating the women's lingerie league prior to this

The NFL needs to get a handle on this and quick, the refs are not on strike they are locked out by the NFL

Now on another note, as a Seahawk fan it feels good to be on the other side of the bad calls. a little redemption form the superbowl 40 game that the real refs blew. I know "quit whining and let it go" but it is not often a Seattle team gets to the big game, and the refs screwed us on that game and the head ump even came out a few years later and appologised about it

I read one story that said the reason for the lockout was over a 3 mill a year savings for the NFL due to pensions for the refs.
With that one call affecting over 300 mil in Vegas it is going to be hard for the NFL to justify it.
With the sour taste that these last 3 weeks left in everybody's mouth I think that this should be over soon.
If not that 3 mil in savings that they are trying to obtain through the lockout will seem like chicken feed to what they are losing in revenue.

The president is a union guy, he's involved now & pushing the NFL to settle the strike ;)
Feds are getting even involved in our pass times. :)
It'll be settled soon!

Saw this AM, some coaches got fined for "official harassment"
Can't even tell a ref, he made a bad call when he made a bad call . Freedom of speech, gone LOL :)
Time for the refs to have a "Pink" flag in their pocket. When you hurt a refs feelings, he can throw a pink flag on you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.