Search terms to use when looking for topics on the Hearth Room forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
Howdy! Reading up on the threads and have noticed several topics that looked to have been covered previously at length and I am looking for some of those original threads. The main topic of interest is burning techniques. Primarily interest is in burning properly so less smoke emits from the chimney. The smoke doesn't bother me, but I have noticed people on this forum mention it is an indication of either green wood or improper burning technique.

I'm sure this has been covered numerous times and I am sure no one is looking to rehash it all, so if anyone knows which thread(s) this is covered in I would greatly appreciate it if you point me in the direction of those threads.

Thanks for the help.

Search on burning technique and you will get a lot of good hits. Secondary burn will give some more.

BeGreen said:
Search on burning technique and you will get a lot of good hits. Secondary burn will give some more.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.