searching for reliable sources of pellets in Western MA (customer service recommendations)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nanama72

Mar 9, 2008
Western MA
I'm looking for anybody's experience with reliable sources for pellet home delivery from this or previous years. We can't afford an old pickup yet. By reliable I mean will call if there is a problem when they become aware of a problem, will not charge credit card until delivery, will return customer emails or phone calls in a timely manner (1 or 2 days) and have high quality business standards. I already know about pelletsales.com.

Thanks.

A co-worker of mine uses BT Enterprise http://www.btpellet.com all the time. They now have pellets (They were out for a while) and they do deliver to Western Mass - they are out of Bristol, CT. I have never used them myself so I cannot vouche for them but my co-worker can be a real tiger with companies so for her to stay with them must mean they do good business. They do have a lot of different pellet brands to choose from as well. I plan on getting another ton or 2 from them soon. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.