seasoned firewood in northshore (swampscott) area recommendation?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2008
northshore ma
I'm looking to pick up a cord of wood for the remainder of the season and was hoping someone from my area can recommend a place that may have true seasoned wood to burn for the rest of the season...please help...could really use it.

Thanks!

davenorthshorema said:
I'm looking to pick up a cord of wood for the remainder of the season and was hoping someone from my area can recommend a place that may have true seasoned wood to burn for the rest of the season...please help...could really use it.

Thanks!

Have you looked here Dave?

http://boston.craigslist.org/

Ray

Bigg_Redd said:
Pick up any/everything you can right now so you don't have the same question next winter.

this is the first season burning and I have 6 cords for next year but was promised more for this year and did not happen. I get my wood for free but to last the rest of the season I just need one cord but at 300 a cord it might be cheaper to fill my oil up and use that for the remaining of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.