Seasoned maple craigslist score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky8443

Burning Hunk
Apr 22, 2014
Glenside, PA
4 year seasoned, cut and split (on the left). Found on craiglist. Never expected this in march. Looks great next to 6 month seasoned oak! And sure does put out alot of heat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: TreePointer
nice! You definitely got the hook up on that one! Where did you get those racks? I have one similar that I got at Lowes, however its Chinese junk... was like $50ish

I purchased the racks on amazon for $40 each, 8 foot tubes. I have six total (about 2 cords worth). Had them for 2 years. I love the clearance off the ground (no bugs), so far Im pleased with them but we'll see if they hold up over a longer period of time. No rust as of yet.

Very nice. Guess he just wanted it out of his sight. Good for you though. Seasoned four years, that's great. No wonder it's putting out heat. Low moisture content= pure burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.