Seasoned wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashful

Minister of Fire
Mar 7, 2012
Philadelphia
I think this little video has something to do with seasoning wood. I honestly lost my train of thought half way thru.

She is a doll, I read her website, she and her husband moved from the city to a farm in the sticks and fixed up an old farmhouse and live off the land, it was interesting. They heat it with a BK princess.

That's about the dumbest video ever. Look, this is wood, duh! I like this one better

If it took me as long as them to split wood, my house would freeze in the winter. I'll stick to an 8lb maul and a chopping block with a tire screwed to the top.

She is a cutie....

And if they have a BK princess. Then someone should tell them to stop slitting those down to twig size splits.

I cant believe how small he split that? Those should he 10-20 lb splits for the great alien technology that is BK :)

She is a doll, I read her website, she and her husband moved from the city to a farm in the sticks and fixed up an old farmhouse and live off the land, it was interesting. They heat it with a BK princess.

So, the big question is whether we're better off with the typical wife, who tells us we're an idiot when we suggest moving to a remote island and living off the land, or this one who goes along with the dream? I really don't know. (but, she sure is cute, nonetheless)

If it took me as long as them to split wood, my house would freeze in the winter. I'll stick to an 8lb maul and a chopping block with a tire screwed to the top.

I'll stick with my X25 for 95% of it,old 20lb monster maul & sledge/wedges for the remainder that's too tough.Most all the gnarly twisted snags I'm cutting would stop that splitter dead.

That's about the dumbest video ever. Look, this is wood, duh! I like this one better

What's the big deal? I can do that.

In my 20's, I dated a girl that could do that. Never got old.

I agree. Shoot, the log he was splitting could be split very easy even with an axe. Child's play with a splitting maul.

Status
Not open for further replies.