Secondaries..... ahhhhhh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawneyboy

Minister of Fire
Oct 5, 2010
NE PA
Ah what a sight....

Attachments

• secondaries.jpg
    secondaries.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 519
How long did you keep it burning so sweetly.

I'm really getting obsessed with secondaries now, it's free heat from what would otherwise end up as soot ;-)

nice shawney.......I have a quick vid of my Napoleon runnin the secondaries, gotta figure out how to post it on there.....I lay in front of it and fall asleep watchin those secondary flames....seems to put me in a trance....lol..... :blank:

woodchip said:
How long did you keep it burning so sweetly.

I'm really getting obsessed with secondaries now, it's free heat from what would otherwise end up as soot ;-)

That first pic was about 45 mins to an hour after the reload.... This pic is at about 2.5 hours.. Pure blue flame (yellow tips).. hard to see with pic but they are there and I am warm !!!!

Attachments

• secondaries2.jpg
    secondaries2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 486
Great fire Shawn I like those secondaries too..

Ray

Thanks for the pic. Next best thing to the real thing. Looks like a good time to put the feet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.