Secondaries

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrain

Feeling the Heat
Nov 7, 2012
Stow, MA
That's what I'm talk'n bout! Nice and dry oak and ash. Cruising at 525•.

Happy thanksgiving.

Nice ! Somebody's been work-in on there three years ahead plan. Its sure is nice when it all comes together.

Purty.

Oh yeah. Everyone said it would start clicking around the third year.

I never tire of seeing this type of video. Well Done.

and Happy Thanksgiving to you too : )

It's weird sometimes isn't it? I'm sitting here in front of my stove watching a video of someone's stove.. And couldn't be happier...

Happy thanksgiving to all you folk over the water...

It's weird sometimes isn't it? I'm sitting here in front of my stove watching a video of someone's stove.. And couldn't be happier...

Happy thanksgiving to all you folk over the water...
;lol;lol;lol:cool:

That's what I'm talk'n bout! Nice and dry oak and ash. Cruising at 525•.

Happy thanksgiving.

:rolleyes: You got some slow burning oak there. LOL. It burns fast in the beginning and then slow and then fast at the end again,,,,strange secondaries.;)

That's one way to slow down burn times.;lol

Yup - the ole "outback" television. No one can NOT stare at a nice fire. Something just mesmerizing about it.

I love watching that as I climb the stairs to bed. A very primal "safe" feeling. Like all is as it sound be and now it's time for sleep.

Reactions: gyrfalcon
:rolleyes: You got some slow burning oak there. LOL. It burns fast in the beginning and then slow and then fast at the end again,,,,strange secondaries.

Oh.. I thought the video was in slo-mo till the last few secs.. Was that the actual speed (or rather, slowness)of the secondaries? really slow.. very hypnotic

Oh.. I thought the video was in slo-mo till the last few secs.. Was that the actual speed (or rather, slowness)of the secondaries? really slow.. very hypnotic
Dtrain will need to verify, but I am pretty certain the video was edited into slow-mo.

Yes it is. I am a new iPhone sheep. It's my first one and I'm embarrassed to say I like it very much. Tapatalk makes the forums easy to access and posting videos in slo mo super easy! I wish the flames could go that slow though. Beautiful all the same!

Dtrain - sometimes they do. regarding go that slow. I get the raging dance often - especially on a reload but there are times where you get the slow, lazy secondary and it is just so cool. I also love it when the fire seems to completely go out for a few seconds and then burst into flame from tube heat and then goes back out.

Nice...............ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

Status
Not open for further replies.