Secondary Burn Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neat video!

thanks for sharing!

MichaelS said:
Here is a short clip I did this evening of my Century Model FW 300010 I bought from Lowes. This is the secondary burn about an hour after I loaded for the night. I turned the air completley down about 30 mins. before I started tapeing.
http://media.putfile.com/Century-Stove-Secondary-Burn

I am looking at the same stove right now..pretty decent stove for the price..I bought it two years ago and it is serving me well

I also have it's little brother which I am not using..or have barely used at all down cellar

I have been burning 24/7 for the last couple of weeks and it is doing an excellent job. I don't think someone with a low budget would go wrong buying this stove. Definitely look at the Englanders also. I wish I would have but I just didn't know about them till I found this sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.