See what happens when Mom and Dad go on vacation?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

Minister of Fire
Apr 11, 2006
Ashfield, MA
and leave all the kids at home to watch the house?

This thread is, of course, all in fun, and probably should go in the ashcan.

Webmaster, Webwidow, and MSG are all in Reno I think - now look what we did.....

We have a "mini war" against another website

We may have some possible national/local press attention to a stove swap, which Craig didn't really seem all to eager to have it associated here

We've got some threads kind of going all over the place

Where's MO? I think he's the last remaining moderator.... quick story here... when I was a kid and my parents would get one of the neighbor's daughters to babysit me and my 2 brothers.... we'd wait until she fell asleep, and handcuff her to the chair she was sleeping in (my dad was a cop). Then we could do what we wanted - staying up and raising hell as kids do.... when we heard the car coming down the street - we'd uncuff her, put the cuffs away, jump into bed and pretend we were sleeping. She never said anything to my parents (probably a little too embarrassed). But no-one ever got hurt, and we had fun.

So, Mo.... if you're around..... can you help us clean up before Mom and Dad get home?

:cheese:

Harley said:
and leave all the kids at home to watch the house?

This thread is, of course, all in fun, and probably should go in the ashcan.

Webmaster, Webwidow, and MSG are all in Reno I think - now look what we did.....

We have a "mini war" against another website

We may have some possible national/local press attention to a stove swap, which Craig didn't really seem all to eager to have it associated here

We've got some threads kind of going all over the place

Where's MO? I think he's the last remaining moderator.... quick story here... when I was a kid and my parents would get one of the neighbor's daughters to babysit me and my 2 brothers.... we'd wait until she fell asleep, and handcuff her to the chair she was sleeping in (my dad was a cop). Then we could do what we wanted - staying up and raising hell as kids do.... when we heard the car coming down the street - we'd uncuff her, put the cuffs away, jump into bed and pretend we were sleeping. She never said anything to my parents (probably a little too embarrassed). But no-one ever got hurt, and we had fun.

So, Mo.... if you're around..... can you help us clean up before Mom and Dad get home?

:cheese:

When I grew up it was always the "cop's kid" that was the worst, followed by the "lawyer's" kid, :red: who followed the cop's kid and made all the problems. Nice to know some of us out grew the tendancies. Now, how do we get those whachos?????

UncleRich said:
When I grew up it was always the "cop's kid" that was the worst, followed by the "lawyer's" kid, :red: who followed the cop's kid and made all the problems. Nice to know some of us out grew the tendancies. Now, how do we get those whachos?????

Naw... I was never the worst ;-) , and I never hung around with any lawyers kids... well maybe I did get away with some pretty stupid stuff in my younger years because of that (I hope my Dad is not a member here). We'll keep working on the whackos - though I don't think much is going to change over there.

Why, nothing at all.

(Hog, tell those strippers to hush up!)

Yup...this keeps up..."we are all gonna have our cookie taken away and be made to stand in the corner" ..lol

What preacher's daughter. We were always talking to the Bishop's daughter. I grew up a minority in a Mormon town.

Woops.. cat's out of the bag. MSG is on to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.