Seeing Roger Waters The Wall tonite!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son caught it in Seattle and loved it.

He's got as much attitude as Gilmour has talent . . . but I'd prolly go for some of his solo stuff. The species has amused itself to death.

Take a cam corder:cool:

Saw him a few years back and he was great. Was planning to see him this time around but the show was way to expensive.

My favorite Roger Water's (solo)

It's crazy what big concerts cost now. Saw Floyd in about 1987- great show, and I hooked up with this girl I knew... (then she promptly cheated on me when we all went off to college).

But Floyd was great

Which one is "Pink"?
pink.jpg

I bet it takes at least 45 minutes of thrashing around to work most of that gel out . . .

That was very "uncool" of you Iseedeadbtu guy to post that photo of me without permission....:mad:

can't fool me Gamma, she gots no silver braclets on.

<---has eye like Llama (not quite as good as eagle, but way better than TSA screener).

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
can't fool me Gamma, she gots no silver braclets on.

You gotta love how your internet forum friends that you have never met know your "usual attire"...too freakin funny..sHa_spin.gif

Hey Gary...we are lookin for a report on the concert pal....don't leave us hangin.... half smiley.jpg

Bueller......?Bueller?.....

You gotta love how your internet forum friends that you have never met know your "usual attire"...too freakin funny..View attachment 68336

Hey Gary...we are lookin for a report on the concert pal....don't leave us hangin.... View attachment 68337

Bueller......?Bueller?.....
Ended up being a great show,although we had the nose bleed seats! Yup we were getting high on the Ben Gay fumes!:) Two hot dogs 1 beer,1pop and a order of fries 26.00!:mad: Probably some of the people around us enjoyed it a little more because they were sharing cigarettes with each other!:)

My wife really liked it, I actually enjoyed Cirque du Soleil better.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.