Semi-Log Load (Michigan)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
Looking to see if anyone has any leads on semi-log loads delivered to Sunfield, MI. In between Lansing and Grand Rapids? May look into getting a load to get ahead and keep cutting for the 3+ year plan. Thanks for any insight on reputable companies/prices.

I've actually called him before and see if he could deliver to MD, obviously he couldn't, but pretty interested old fella. Don't get him started on politics.

My wife's grandfather got a load in St. Johns earlier last year, obviously not to far from you. The load he got was excellent. I will try to figure out who he got it from.

Here is the number 989-307-5304. I was not a part of anything but cutting and stacking since he has gotten older in age and most of the logs were smaller in diamater and oak, very nice stuff.

10 cord log load of maple arrived today. Lazy me didn't feel like felling my own.

FW-22.jpg

FW-21.jpg

That's a beautiful site.

That should be a x-mas card right there.

Reactions: Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.