September Upon Us

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sat. I got an all day trap shoot to go to with some friends. We do this the Sat. before the holiday weekend every year. There will be about 100 guys there or so. All the food and beer one could possibly want. I have about 250 shotgun shells on hand and expect to go through every one of them.

Overtime ! Overtime! Just can't pass up the $$$ on a holiday weekend......then the next weekend for sawing and relaxing.....

getting the three kids off to college. along with every cent that i ever have or will ever earn..... I hope they leave the firewood!

getting the three kids off to college. along with every cent that i ever have or will ever earn..... I hope they leave the firewood!

You have my utmost sympathy !!

And if they can figure out how to take the wood, they will ;-P

FIREFIGHTER29 said:
...I have about 250 shotgun shells on hand and expect to go through every one of them.

I seem to be developing a bruise on my shoulder just thinking about that. Rick

fossil said:
FIREFIGHTER29 said:
...I have about 250 shotgun shells on hand and expect to go through every one of them.

I seem to be developing a bruise on my shoulder just thinking about that. Rick

LOL...actually last year the worst is, I felt like I got punched in the cheek from where I rested the side of my face on the stock. Its a great time though...They have lights for after dark so we will be shooting at night some.

FIREFIGHTER29 said:
On Sat. I got an all day trap shoot to go to with some friends. We do this the Sat. before the holiday weekend every year. There will be about 100 guys there or so. All the food and beer one could possibly want. I have about 250 shotgun shells on hand and expect to go through every one of them.

100 guys with shotguns and all the beer they could want. Hmmm... :ahhh:

For some extra fun, they turn off the lights during the night shooting. %-P Rick

BrotherBart said:
FIREFIGHTER29 said:

100 guys with shotguns and all the beer they could want. Hmmm... :ahhh:

LOL its really not as it seams...thats funny though BrotherBart

Status
Not open for further replies.