Seton W-90 Install Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMann

Jun 27, 2008
Southern PA
Whew! I started thinking about buying an alternative heating solution in June, ordered the Seton in July, had it delivered in September and finally finished hooking it up last week (November). Now I'm just waiting for it to get cold enough so that I can really use it (70 degrees here for the past week)!
Thanks to everyone who put up with my questions. Posted are my install pics:

Attachments

• SetonDelivered.jpg
    SetonDelivered.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 593
  • 30PlateExpTankPumps.jpg
    30PlateExpTankPumps.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 583
  • ExistingOilFurnace.jpg
    ExistingOilFurnace.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 555
  • WoodStorage1.jpg
    WoodStorage1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 539
  • Trench2.jpg
    Trench2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 519
  • WoodStorage3.jpg
    WoodStorage3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 520
  • StackTemp.jpg
    StackTemp.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 543
Congratulations Jmann
Looks like a great install . Please keep us updated on you new generation Seton . I just finished a install on a Seton W-130e, Saturday we may fire it up for the first time , just a small fire for couple of days .
Anthony

Where are you in Southern PA? I'm in York County and am now in my second year with a Greenwood 100. If I'm close to you I would love to look at your system, compare notes, etc..

Approx 15 minutes south of Lancaster City.

I'm south of Red Lion in Felton. I bought my Greenwood 100 at Resource Rentals, they're on Rt222 north of Quarryville. They should be in your neck of the woods if you're south of Lancaster. Drop me an email if it's ok to stop in and check your unit out when I'm over your way. Same goes here anytime if your interested.

Bob Albright
[email protected]
717-891-9301

Status
Not open for further replies.