Setting the combustion blower trim on Timberwolf TPI35

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsegreti

Aug 4, 2011
Upstate New York
I need to adjust the combustion blower trim on my TPI35. I've located the screw as per the manual but there is no indication at the screw or in the manual as to increments of trim affected by the screw; the screw simply turns in the socket. There also doesn't seem to be any thread on the screw so I can't rely on a tightening stop. Additionally I cannot detect a change in sound from the blower itself upon turning the screw either clockwise (increase) or counter clockwise (decrease). Picture shows the screw (blue component). Can anyone shed light on this?

24d4gf5.jpg

Sorry no one got back to you but welcome to the forum:) Haven't seen much from Mike, Englander Tech (stoveguy2esw). Did you ever figure this out?

I have a Timberwolf TPS35. It's a good little stove. I've tried to adjust the trim via the little screw, but didn't notice much difference either. I think any change would be subtle. What are you trying to accomplish with your adjustment?

Status
Not open for further replies.