Settings on your eko 25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihookem

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2009
Allenton, Wisconsin
I have been posting on this thread on why my EKO 25 had a hard time keeping up when it's cold. It dawned on me that I can't remember what settings were when I got it so I start playing with thsettings. Problem is I don't know what is best or even what is default. What do you all program your settings to. This might be part of the problem. I read someone on this thread using 5 for Hesterises (SP) I had it on 3 and goes to 10. This may be part of my problem I have now idea what they even mean . Thanks. ihookem.

Thanks , I don't remember getting a manual . I understand a bit better.

Do not pass go and check out the "fine tuning the EKO" thread sticky in the boiler room. I'd recommend starting with your air settings. Zero them out and then go with what has worked for some others in that thread to start with. I don't think many of the electronic controls will impact your boilers ability to "keep up" unless you've spun the dial to reduce the output temp significantly.

Also note that once your in the menu on the EKO controller you can go to "PROD" and hit okay to reset all controls back to factory default.

Very dry wood. I think it's ok the way I got it set up but will also try default. Thanks.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.