Several problems with my pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Eisenhauer

Feb 26, 2015
MD
Hi, I have a Harman P43 Pellet stove, about three weeks ago the ignitor went bad (the status light was blinking three times) so we replaced that. Then a week ago the status light was again, blinking three times so I replaced the ESP probe, and the exhaust gasket. Now, it's still blinking three times, the blower motor will continually blow on high even when "off" is selected, the ignitor light won't come on. On a side note, as soon as I plug in the pellet stove the blower immediately comes on and it feeds pellets until it over flows. Anyone have all of these problems at once? I've been reading many other forums and haven't had any luck.

Start your signature with some details like stove install date and how old etc. Helps others without having to ask you so many details.
Welcome

Reactions: R.Eisenhauer
AFIK, a 3 blink eror code has nothing to do with the igniter.
It indicates an ESP problem.
Why did you change the igniter?
Did you get the correct ESP?

OK, I'll say it. With other posts of this type, more often than not a thorough cleaning will solve many problems. Not saying that's your issue but over 70% of the time, that seems to cure what's ailing stoves.

Reactions: TonyVideo
Status
Not open for further replies.