Severance Hot Water Add-On Boiler System

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v-8 volvo

Nov 24, 2009
SE CT
Just wondering if anyone has heard of one of these. I'm trying to help my girlfriend cut heating costs and found one of these boilers. It's a top loading, coil tube type made by "The Energy Forum" in Norwood, MA. Dimensions are about 4 foot high x3 ft x 3 ft. Unit appears to be in good condition. Wondering if it's worth messing with. I would be tying the unit into the existing Burnham V7. Also, would I need to use a storage tank with this setup?
I can't afford one of the gassification units, but this thing sounded like it might work.
Thanks in advance...
v-8 volvo is online now Add to v-8 volvo's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.