Shaver OWB

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you are aware, ALL of the OWBs, IWB's, outside wood furnaces and inside wood furnaces claim to be "The Best". Right here in the town that I work which is about 30k people there are like 10 restraunts that have signs in the front that say "Voted the BEST breaded tenderloin in town".

I have looked at the Shaver, when I was buying my OWB and it looks to be the same as all of the others. Nothing really stands out when compared to the other fan draft models.

Kinda reminds me of the old tired Ford / Chevy truck debate, while Ford claims to sell more trucks then anyone (trueish) because they do sell more than Dodge, Chevy, and GMC. However, where this does become a bit of an issue is that Ford doesnt come close to selling as many trucks as Chevy and GMC combined. As any moron knows, Chevy trucks and GMC trucks are the same truck with different stickers on them all built by GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.