She doesn't throw like a girl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
bellaball.jpg

Nice waft :)

Yea mine dose not either. She throw it out last season playing short stop and in a sling for 4 months. Broke her foot this year playing basket ball. Look out before you know it you will need an extra glove just to catch her! (GREAT TIMES THOUGH)

My middle one decided she was a top gymnast and went pretty far....I remember coming to pick her up when she was 13 and they said "she just had a little accident"....looked at her arm and it was twisted like a pretzel (broke). Then she did the softball and someone threw a bat into her head (concussion)......
Dangerous world out there....

My middle one decided she was a top gymnast and went pretty far....I remember coming to pick her up when she was 13 and they said "she just had a little accident"....looked at her arm and it was twisted like a pretzel (broke). Then she did the softball and someone threw a bat into her head (concussion)......
Dangerous world out there....

I think these young ladys now are just tougher than nails.....(They keep coming back afterwards to) I have the sports Med place on speed dial! I think she friends with everyone in there, and Than God for Insuance......

Good form too! Throwing arm forward, glove arm back. Just need to work on the foot work so she's throwing off her front foot! You got plenty of time before T ball :) I started coaching my daughter in T-ball and I'm still coaching, U14 this season. It's all good!

I think my wife has a better throwing arm than me . . . I don't know how or why, but she throws nothing like most girls/women.

I was on girl's softball in high school for 3 days..
I said "Eff this".......laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.