Shed underway for econoburn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goosegunner

Minister of Fire
Oct 15, 2009
WI
Got 3 days in building the shed wit attached boiler room for the econoburn this week. I have attached a few pictures you can see the 1000 gallon storage tank in its new location. I have a lot to do over the next month or so But things are progressing.

One picture you can see my attached garage. That is where my underground 115' of logstor meets the primary/secondary manifold for the house/DHW/pool.

gg

Attachments

• Shed1.jpg
    Shed1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 408
  • shed2.jpg
    shed2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 393
  • shed3.jpg
    shed3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 395
Looks like a great start. You going to love all the new room in the building, and you'll really love the "boiler" shed.

What are those cars doing in your wood storage room? lol. Nice job GG, you should be real happy with the setup, Randy

I just wanna know how you got the Mrs. to let you build a garage bigger than her house?!?!! :bug:

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, the shed appears bigger in the photos but finished sq ft the house is bigger.

Maybe I should have made the shed a little bigger.......

gg

Nice barn ! looks like your allready putting it to good use. Better get it closed in soon as you can, winter will be here soon. It all takes a lot of time when you DIY . I'm also pushing getting my shop and boiler install complete
before the snow flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.