Sherwood Industries makers of the enviro line of woodstove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enviro1700

To anyone considering purchasing a woodstove I would strongly suggest an Enviro. Besides all the outstanding features, Excellent craftmanship, superior manufacturing, awesome performance and beauty of this line, their warrenty department seems top notch as well. I was cleaning my chimney a couple days ago and had my baffles out sitting on newspaper. My curious 5 year old stepped on them. Called the store where I purchased the stove and no questions asked except for model # my baffles are in today under warrenty(2 days). Dont know if this is the case with all manufacters, but it definatly seems to be with Sherwood. Awesome!

Uh-huh.

Seems like a completely unbiased testimonial.

You should also point out that those stoves have a contemporary look to them so right off the bat some may not like them... I prefer more traditional myself and I like cast-iron vs steel material used in the stove mfg process. I also like side loading options as well which this stove only seems to have front loading options.

Status
Not open for further replies.