She's up and runnin'....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAKFROMNC

Dec 18, 2010
NC
USSC 6041-I. You can see where I removed some of the wood trim from around the firebox, soon to be replaced w/ stone. Got it in just in time too. Weatherman says 6-8" of snow coming in the morning.

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 348
Looks great RAK....keep it clean, use good pellets, and enjoy the heat!!

Looks good!!!! Can't wait for a 'finished' wider angle shot.

Nice stove. Really interested to hear how it performs for you. Hope you didn't overlook putting on a surge protector.

First off, yes I will post another pic once everything is finished and trimmed. Second, it is plugged into a surge protector; and third, I love the sound of the "plink-plink" into the burner pan while my heat pump t-stat is set at OFF !!!!

RAKFROMNC said:
First off, yes I will post another pic once everything is finished and trimmed. Second, it is plugged into a surge protector; and third, I love the sound of the "plink-plink" into the burner pan while my heat pump t-stat is set at OFF !!!!

AMEN to the last part!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.