Shiny new wood mover pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP11

Minister of Fire
May 15, 2011
Central Maine
Bought the last of my wood transport equipment today. Well, till I get an RTV anyway.

Makes things a world easier.

JP

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 113
Sweet. How many tons?
I see the pallets of wood in the back ground. You are making it easier for sure.

Put some big ATV tires on the steering end & tracks down the forks, it'll work in the yard. Modify the pallets of course. LOL :)

Kubota with the forks for outside. The way those Pallets weigh I wouldn't want to have to push them around much. I've got 36 pallets or so of wood outside for this year. 7 others that are 100% red oak for future years. I don't know what the clark is rated for. I bought it from a local forklift company. They came down a couple bucks on their price and it put them within less than 50 of what a no name from Northern Tool would be. Figured where it's Clark and local I can always get parts from them. Not that I'll be using it enough to wear it out.. but you never know.

That exmark is great. Completely overkill.... but I got a good deal on it. It had 80 hours on it as a demo.. 5 of which were mine. I'll never wear it out using it 50 hours or so a year.

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.