Shopcats

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossil

Accidental Moderator
Sep 30, 2007
Bend, OR
They told me they were tired of laying on the floor. Now they want me to bring them drinks. I'm thinking I might just shoot them. With a camera, of course! Rick

Attachments

• shopcats.jpg
    shopcats.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 555
Makes me want to be a cat!

fossil said:
They told me they were tired of laying on the floor. Now they want me to bring them drinks. I'm thinking I might just shoot them. With a camera, of course! Rick

I have 3 cats myself and call them dumb animals but reality is that we're the dumb animals.. All they do is sleep and lie around while we work overtime to pay our bills including feeding them ... So who's really the dumb animal?

Ray

They told me they were tired of laying on the floor. Now they want me to bring them drinks. I’m thinking I might just shoot them. With a camera, of course! Rick

Hey Rick it looks like you already did shoot them with your camera. Now come on be a good dad and go get them a drink. They really do look thirsty.!!!

I think I heard the Black and White one say that if you didn't get him something to drink a.s.a.p that he would bite your toes when you were sleeping tonight.

Hey Mr Moderator:

Nice setup. IXnay on the blue bucket. Not a cat person, but have two of my own, really cute photo. My cats sleep in front of the stove all winter, and only come upstairs to eat, and when they demand to be petted. Perhaps you would like another two felines? If not do you have any good Chinese recipes?

LOL, reminds me of mine. He's claimed the leather ottoman so I can no longer put my feet up when sitting in the overstuffed leather chair near the stove. (I guess the floor's just too hard for him.) Do yours like their milk shaken or stirred? Mine likes his with straight up with a shot of half and half. :) At times I do feel like his servant.

I would plunk my chair right between those two cool catz!!

Great pic Fossil...

Well, you know the old saying...If you treat a dog nicely... give him food, water and a comfortable spot to lay, he will look at you and think - 'WOW, you must be God' If you do the same thing for a cat, they will look at you and think - 'WOW, I must be God'

Cmon Fossil, just admit it! You will do anything just to tell people you have a CAT stove. Ya know, just to be cool. :coolsmile:

north of 60 said:
Cmon Fossil, just admit it! You will do anything just to tell people you have a CAT stove. Ya know, just to be cool. :coolsmile:

Nope, no cat stove, just a couple of stove cats. Rick

itworks said:
...IXnay on the blue bucket...

It's a workshop. I like my blue bucket. Full of scraps for kindling straight from the splitter. I have something a bit more elegant to perform that function for the Lopi in the house. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.