Should I take this? What is it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushiyummy

May 17, 2014
Media, PA
Any one know what is it? should I take it?
Thank you all.

Attachments

• Firewood 1.jpg
    Firewood 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 472
  • Firewood 2.jpg
    Firewood 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Firewood 3.jpg
    Firewood 3.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 431
Nearly impossible to identify from those pictures. But, if you need wood, why wouldn't you take it?

Reactions: D8Chumley
Is it free or cheap? Take it. Who cares what kind of wood it is? It is already cut to stove length and should be an easy score.

I can't tell what type of wood this is from the photos. Can you get closer pictures?

Reactions: Jeffm1
An nice man offer for free and that are pictures from him. Will pick up tomorrow.

Free is the best, plus if dry and already cut like said earlier who cares what it is.

Plan to take it today, but it is raining whole day so I have to delayed till tomorrow. I agree to every one not thing beat free.. cheer.

I'd be all over that in a heart beat.

Nice score. Split it stack it, let it season, and burn it :)

Free is variable. A free standing tree stuck way back in the woods may not be such a good deal. This one is. Get it while you can.

Free is good. Go for it.

Looks like free heat and therefore money in the bank☺

Status
Not open for further replies.