Should I try this at home?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the forum software strips out the embedded code for security.

If you just post the link, we can click on it and open the youtube page that way.

-SF

HAHA! Ninja Edit!

Yeah, I tried making the forum's included [youtube] tag work, but no go. I've gotten it done before, but blah.

looks like the beers caught up with him!

I wouldn't try that at home or anyplace else. Hell, at my age, I wouldn't even do that without the saw. :lol: Rick

Yes, but to add to the excitement you should do it in flip flops and between each round you chug a beer.

I used to love wathcing the lumberjack competitions on tv...used be on right around the same time as "World's Strongest man". Some of those guys are amazing.

I'd suggest that you, at least, first query your local healthcare providers so as to determine which is the closest and the most experienced at severed toe reattachment surgery. Oh, and without video, it won't count. Rick

At least the second guy didn't fall down a few times. If I did that, I would wear more substantial shoes.

karri0n said:
I'm not sure if this one is better, worse, or about the same...

Mods/experts, Should I try THIS at home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcawvykXzYM

I wonder how many of those guys end up with nicknames like "Stumpy", "Shinless", "Half-Foot", "Hopper", or "Pegleg".

Status
Not open for further replies.