Shoulder Season Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is on the hill just above the trail by the swamp, the downed tree in the pic is Hemlock. If part of it is big enough to mill then we will mill it, the rest will go for shoulder season wood in a couple of years.

Does that beech look sick? ==c

I'm hoping we lose enough snow this weekend that I can make a run back in next weekend.

Attachments

• 100_4734.JPG
    100_4734.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_4735.JPG
    100_4735.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 155
I'm hoping we lose enough snow this weekend that I can make a run back in next weekend.

Zap those are fighting words for me! Have many $$$$$$$ wrapped up in winter sports. LOL

KC

Also as I sit here and hear the gutters and downspouts working is not too settling for me.

KC

Reactions: zap
Zap, you certainly have a lot of crooked trees. But they still burn nice. ;)

Reactions: lopiliberty and zap
Zap, you certainly have a lot of crooked trees. But they still burn nice. ;)
Yes they will. With this warm weather we are getting it sure made getting around the stacks a pain in the azz, I think we were in the low 40's today.

We did go see the movie Lincoln (powerful movie) then went to Sergi's for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.