Show me your tools...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all welcome.

I hope the vac adapters work out for you.

No excuses for not cleaning behind your ash traps and over your convection tubes now...... :)

If anyone else would like one let me know. Just give me a mailing address and the inside diameter of your ash/shop vac hose.

They take all of about 10 minutes to make up.

---Nailer---

Nice job on the vac adapters nailer! Told you they would be popular. Very nice of you to take care of the other members. :)

Thanks for the offer. I just bought a kit. i will find out in the AM how well it works.... You are truley a Valued member!!!!!!!

smwilliamson said:
save$ said:
smwilliamson said:
ok here's mine:
IMG_20101123_133047.jpg
Wow, for a pellet stove! Kind of looks similar to what we would set up on an instrument table in an operating room! I trust your "clients" are cured.

There is a tool I use everyday which got blocked behind the cleaning box, you can see the red handle. it's an oil filter wrench...the BEST for disconnecting the clean out cap on T's and taking very stubborn pipes apart. A must have.

Hi Scott

Yes that oil filter wrench is a great idea for the Simpson Duravent that turns and pulls off, then I put it back on with "Never Seez" so next time it comes off by hand.

Attachments

• TRHNeverSEEZsc.jpg
    TRHNeverSEEZsc.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 240
  • TRHNeverSeezOnCleanoutCapSC.jpg
    TRHNeverSeezOnCleanoutCapSC.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.