shut down during the day?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
IT looking very good that I can finally keep the stove off during the day. temps are going to be in the mid 50- 70 :cheese: lows around 40. about time.

Same here 50-65 degrees days now and 35-45 at night ... so I run mine in the morning up to 70 degrees (wall therm.) then shut it down for the day - the temp usually stays above 65 till bedtime and is in the low 60's by morning. But I do have to admit that I will sometimes run my home furnace/blower for a few minutes to help the process in the morning. I will then run my P68 at Stove temp #5,#3 feed and high blower to start then back it down to #1, #1 and low blower until 72 degrees is reached/maintained before shutting down the stove and doing nothing until the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.