side heat shields for nc 13

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
does anyone have pics of an englander nc 13 with the side heat shields?? i am hoping to have my own heat shields made and need some dimension's. thanks. even pics would help, but they would have to be a pic of the heat shield already attached to the stove

Can't help ya for the 13 but when I was installing the ones on my 30 I took these pics because I knew somebody would need them someday. I bet the ones for the 13 are like them and you can adjust measurements accordingly.

Attachments

• shields 3.jpg
    shields 3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 304
  • shields 2.jpg
    shields 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 300
  • shields 1.jpg
    shields 1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 296
I'm not certain, but I think the 13NC shields might be full sided. The half side shields for the 30NC seem unique.

BrotherBart said:
Can't help ya for the 13 but when I was installing the ones on my 30 I took these pics because I knew somebody would need them someday. I bet the ones for the 13 are like them and you can adjust measurements accordingly.

thanks brother...looks to me as if the side of the stove has about an inch and a half of air space between the stove wall and the heat shield???

Status
Not open for further replies.