Side Imaging

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This picture is from the 797 SI Hummingbird fish finder, we were fishing for Walleye coming into a rocky area just behind a point.

zap

Attachments

• S00023.jpg
    S00023.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 251
Zap, you walleye fish ah? I live ten minutes from some of the best walleye fishing in the world. Its been cold and the rivers been way up so i haven't been out this week. We got two inches of rain on Wed which brought the river up abit.

ohio woodburner said:
Zap, you walleye fish ah? I live ten minutes from some of the best walleye fishing in the world. Its been cold and the rivers been way up so i haven't been out this week. We got two inches of rain on Wed which brought the river up abit.

Are you by the Maumee River? We are just the opposite here in the Northern New York, the St.Lawrence River is already down 21 inches below normal.

First weekend in May walleye season opens up here.

zap

zapny said:
ohio woodburner said:

Are you by the Maumee River? We are just the opposite here in the Northern New York, the St.Lawrence River is already down 21 inches below normal.

zap

Ya, they've been running the last three weeks here

ohio woodburner said:
zapny said:
ohio woodburner said:

zap

Ya, they've been running the last three weeks here

I here the Maumee is great to fish, you ever buy from janns netcraft? In this image on the right is a dam in the area, almost looks like a picket fence.

zap

Attachments

• S00033.jpg
    S00033.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.