Signature Kerosene Heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbarnes660

Nov 20, 2009
Michigan
I have a Signature Model #LN5975A-56X and I am looking for a replacement pipe that comes out of the back of the heater and T's off and has a damper on the back side. Anybody ever heard of this brand? We run kerosene to it for our deer camp and the part we need is starting to fall apart. Will try to get pic of it.

After looking at the dampers, the one that is on the back of our's the damper comes straight off of the back of the heater and the flue goes up (UPSIDE DOWN T) if you were to look at it from the side. The pictures of the ones that I have seen have the damper off of the 90 and mine needs to be inline with the back of the heater

Status
Not open for further replies.