Silly Murphy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
What? Who, me?

0711091925a.jpg

0711091924a.jpg

Give Murph a thought tomorrow guys. He going for "brain surgery" ;-)

cycloptic pendulum said:
whats wrong with him?

He's intact, methinx. Duh! (I think this surgery has more to do with the vicinity of his little head than his big head)

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner :)

He's going to be hurting tomorrow night. One of them hasn't dropped.

Yeppers, Pook, yeppers.

Pook, sometimes when I read your posts, I feel like I should be wearing an old T-Shirt I had back in the 70's.

It said "Dazed & Confused", in all kind of squiggly, silvery, & gold glittery stuff.

And it's 35 + years later.

Eileen, how's this for the new Murphy's Law:

"If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away."

He'll be feeling better and back full of puppy life in just a few days. Good on ya for being a responsible pet owner. How many breeds are in that cutie, anyway? Looks like maybe some Basengi & who knows what. Beautiful short hair & markings. Cute pup, all around.

Rick

fossil said:
Eileen, how's this for the new Murphy's Law:

"If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away."

He'll be feeling better and back full of puppy life in just a few days. Good on ya for being a responsible pet owner. How many breeds are in that cutie, anyway? Looks like maybe some Basengi & who knows what. Beautiful short hair & markings. Cute pup, all around.

Rick

Thank you, Kind Sir :)

Expanding Murphys law is probably a good thing.

He's a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier.

AKA pending Hytymes Murphys Romance. Came from your neck of the woods, in Eagle Creek.

Murph had an undropped one. They liked him so much, he's spending the night :blank: But he'll be fine.

Adios Pantalones said:
Too cute. I much prefer the company of dogs to that of people

TY, AP.

I think you would like the Murph. I love him to pieces. I miss him tonight.

But I got alot of yard work done.

He's home, we got back at 4 PM.

He's on Rimadyl

Poor guy

0715091809a.jpg

Me thinks I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight :smirk:

Glad to see that the "brain" surgery went well. Puppy should be recovered in no time....glad you got your yardwork done :)

Eileen,Sharp looking dog. I love the intensity in his eyes. I had a Wire hair for many years. Miss him dearly. It took him almost three years to learn how to walk. Up till then all he did was run and bounce like a spring.. I enjoyed the rest after he came home from his brain surgery.

Cutter said:
Eileen,Sharp looking dog. I love the intensity in his eyes. I had a Wire hair for many years. Miss him dearly. It took him almost three years to learn how to walk. Up till then all he did was run and bounce like a spring.. I enjoyed the rest after he came home from his brain surgery.

He's alot of fun, that's for sure. I understand that the smooths & the wires are alot alike. Not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, yet :) I've always had big dogs, shepards, labs, and such, so this is quite the change. Feisty little things that don't know that they weigh all of 22 pounds ;-)

He's still moving alittle slow, but he's feeling much better. He was thrilled to see his Dixette last night, she spent about 1/2 an hour with him and he crawled into her lap and slept.

And you are right, he doesn't usually just walk, there is always a purpose in his stride :)

Very cute dog, hope he is feeling better.
Maybe he would like some of these http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html
Said to be good for self esteem. :)

My dog just had a torn ACL repaired last week, she still has a "lamp shade" on her head.
She seem to be recovering well so far.

OK. I can die peacefully now. I have truly seen it all. :roll:

Custom sizing, too :coolhmm:

I had a cone head dog once, it wasn't fun.

BrotherBart said:

After my unfortunate accident, I had to go to all the way to Thailand to find a clinic where I could get my Neuticles implanted. I've felt like a new man ever since. (I had them do the deluxe package while I was there.) Why the FDA refuses to approve such positive life-changing medical technology for humans in this country is just beyond me. We're all just animals. It's nuts. Rick

Should be a large market out there. Robin Williams once said that "divorce" is Latin for ripping them out through your wallet.

fossil said:
BrotherBart said:

After my unfortunate accident, I had to go to all the way to Thailand to find a clinic where I could get my Neuticles implanted. I've felt like a new man ever since. (I had them do the deluxe package while I was there.) Why the FDA refuses to approve such positive life-changing medical technology for humans in this country is just beyond me. We're all just animals. It's nuts. Rick

I walnut go near that with a 10 foot pole.

Cashew see? I ain't lyin', like that Pistachio guy. I'm Almond all healed up now, just gotta wear my little Brazil for another couple of weeks, is all. Hey, no Pecan! I really do Filbert, and I'm not gonna Beech about it. Rick

Will you pine for the beech, when it's gone?

I walnut know, unless to give me something I can acorn too.

Maybe "Fluffernutter" needs a come back?

:coolsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.