Skeptical, but interesting read

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Burnham Oil burner does this too. It puts out way more energy than the ELECTRICITY that's put into it.

They just have to get their marketing department to get around all that pesky "physics" and "first law of thermodynamics", then they'll make billions!

Believe this, I've got something that will double your fuel mileage, and some land in Florida that you just need to buy! Even comes with a free cold fusion reactor for energy.

This is great - they finally found a use for all those spent Nuke rods. Break a little piece off, drop it into a PVC tube, and heat water with it.

Might be an advanced chemical reaction between the chrome catalyst and the potash. Be interesting to see where the energy is coming from, no lunch is free but they may be "over the hump" on a self sustaining reaction. Since potash and chrome are readily available maybe it can be made viable, but I won't hold my breath.

First TMonter that aivar is just wrong. lol

I think Craig needs to make new forum room for the kookie stuff and put a flag on it that pops up on a certain date. So we will know to go back and look at it. For example, they say this thing could hit the market in 18 months. I want to go searching for that company then.

karl said:
I think Craig needs to make new forum room for the kookie stuff and put a flag on it that pops up on a certain date. So we will know to go back and look at it. For example, they say this thing could hit the market in 18 months. I want to go searching for that company then.

Yes, but these sort of devices are somehow always just 18 months from market. But if you "invest" now, you can get in on the ground floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.