1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Skid Steer

Post in 'The Gear' started by nate379, May 8, 2013.

1. greg13

greg13 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    CNY
    The Bobcat dealer had an S185 for sale and they priced it at 32k. This one is similar, about the same hours and shape, just doesn't have an enclosed cab or heat and the guy wants $17k for it.

The last I knew $32000 - $17000 = $15000. unless they changed it again. Granted my head is spinning from work and buying land, dealing with zoning and making plans to move, so please forgive me if I missed something.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. nate379

nate379 Guest

Gotcha. What I put on here is just a tiny fragment of what I deal with everyday. I end up putting in a 16-20hr day pretty much everday. Got done working on stuff at 2AM this morning, woke up at 8.

3. nate379

nate379 Guest

Used it a bit today fixing some driveways and it runs good. Has a few minor things I need to repair, but mostly just trim pieces and what not. Do have to repack the 2 lift cylinders, but that's not too hard. The seals cost me $38 for both sides.

I bought a grapple bucket for it as well, just it will be here in a few weeks. Also have the guy getting prices on snowblowers. It's a shame in a way, I know where two are that are nearly brand new and never get used but they can't be sold.

Attached Files: