SKYTECH REMOTE CONTROL THERMOSTAT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aburress1223

Jan 10, 2011
Virginia
Does anyone have any experience with the Skyteck 3301 remote control in conjunction with a pellet stove? Considering one of these , thought I would run it past some of you before purchasing.

Had one on my old classic bay 1200 and worked great. Would advise buy the one that's programmable.

Love my 5301P. If I remember, I got it for the same price or less than the 3301, so do some checking on ebay and amazon. Also ditto on getting the programmable version.

Yes have wireless 3301p on my pellet stove. Works great. Do a search on 3301p lots of info here.

Run the 5301 and like it. Much better than the Smart-batt or Smart-stat made by Quad. Mine broke really quick. Dealer gave me the Skytech instead. Warraty replacement, I only had to pay the price difference.

It the cost is too high a basic Lux digital like the TX500 or 9000 will do the same job very well for under $30

Status
Not open for further replies.