SL 300 Series Pipe Disconnect???? Quad 7100 install?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trekker

Jan 8, 2008
NW Ohio
Can anybody give me some tips on how to unhook this style of pipe(if possible)? I've removed all the bricks and mantle from in front of the heatilator, and went outside, removed the chase siding, cut a hole in the drywall, looked at the pipe, and hit the brakes. Can I get this pipe unhooked, and then re use it. I'm not sure how to unhook it, and I don't want to do any damage to the pipe. I need some tips.

Thanks

Is the pipe a twist lock fit?

I don't think it's a twist lock. It has little indented tabs on it. I assume they lock it into place once a top piece is slid into the bottom piece.

Sawzall works best :). Seriously... that's probably the only way you will get it apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.