slow-mo secondaries

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcims

Nov 18, 2008
Midwest
Just playing with my new camera (Sony HDR-CX100). It has a little slow motion capability, it only records 3 seconds at a time, but it's still fun to play with. Result is quarter speed segments of 12 seconds each.

This shot is the top of a round I just put into the stove for the evening. It was right up to the tubes, where almost all of the flame was coming from in the stove. The dark scraggly border across the top is the door, you can make a couple of the tubes out behind it. (This is the ESW NC-30)

Still getting used to the camera, these flames were really licking in 'realtime'.

VERY COOL!!! I love watching the secondaries go off. When my T5 gets good and hot the secondaries really slow down. Thanks for the video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.