Slowly building the stash.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pell it

Feeling the Heat
Dec 2, 2011
Rhode Island
1 ton Fireside Ultra check
1 ton Vermonts check

Now to wait and see if my local HD gets some FSU in October like they said they would. ( not holding my breath )

Debating about the Nature's Own/Premier/Energex mystery pellets at Lowe's or the PTLs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 108
How much more ya need? The mystery pellet should be close to the FSU's. But the PTL should impress. Get some of each??

I was thinking about putting some under my deck like that . Do you cover with a tarp ?

I was thinking about putting some under my deck like that . Do you cover with a tarp ?

I had 3 tons in my driveway for a rainy 2 weeks and they were fine, but if they're going to be under your deck for a while, I'd cover them.

How much more ya need? The mystery pellet should be close to the FSU's. But the PTL should impress. Get some of each??

How ashy are the PTLs? My stove didn't do we'll with the blue Liggies. I will grab a few of each to try at least.

That part of the deck is a Florida room with a roof covering it. I put the pallet cover back on just in case!!

In my case it's a big 12x36 deck . I'm always looking for places to put pellets ! Lol

How ashy are the PTLs? My stove didn't do we'll with the blue Liggies. I will grab a few of each to try at least.
Last season they had less than the FSU I tried in the early fall. I got something like 0.6% from PTL's and 0.68% from the FSU's.

I'd be getting the FSU's if they come in, or the Premier and/or the PTL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.