Small Pleasures. Ya Take'em Where You Can Get'em

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB Being the supreme knowledge base of all things englander, have you ever had the air tubes glow cherry red. First time for me today,windy and cold out with a wicked strong draft. Air was shut down almost all the way. Was wonderin if anyone else experienced that with their 30.

Yeah. It ain't no thang. Just the heat from the tube behind blasting the one in front of it.

Paying off a long term debt is a GREAT feeling. Problem is with us though is that no sooner get one paid off a few months late we get another one. Current equity loan to be paid off in about 14 months then it's kitchen remodel time. I'm hoping we retire that loan just before retirement target date and then get to spend $$ on travel and more saws :)

Seems to be code around here
th

And here I thought this was just a "Maine roofing" sort of deal. ;)

The reminder on my computer reminded me at midnight that the house payment is due.
The payoff check for the mortgage cleared yesterday. :)
Ill bet your heirs are even happier than you are:)

Yeah. It ain't no thang. Just the heat from the tube behind blasting the one in front of it.
I mean cherry red to orange to the point i thought the tube was gonna start sagging in the middle,about 80% of the entire tube was that way only about 1 inch on each side was not red. front tube was the hottest second one about 8 in of the middle was glowing. First time that even happened in 3 years of burning that stove.

Should have this shack paid off in about 3 more years. Had my first house paid in full when I was about 25...but had to borrow a little extra when we moved a few years back. I won't owe anyone a nickel and shouldn't ever need to borrow $ again. Its a good feeling.

Congratulations. Every time I hear a mortgage getting paid off, I think of Harry Morgan on M.A.S.H. getting his house paid off by his wife Mildred back home. That was a good episode.

I think if you get rid of the half pack you could enjoy life better

Get some Michigan Craft Beer some of the Worlds Best

Congratulations. We have 22 years left but We are in the process of refinancing for 15 so hopefully that goes through soon. Im sure that is a great feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.