Smell?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold here too. Outside temp is now 23* but was 20* and feels like 16*. Not super terribly cold but cold enough. Supposed to be a high of 43* then back down into the 20' again tonight. Thur - Fri is a slight warming trend but cold again all next week. The cold weather is finally here. Hopefully it's over quickly.

Cold here too. Outside temp is now 23* but was 20* and feels like 16*. Not super terribly cold but cold enough. Supposed to be a high of 43* then back down into the 20' again tonight. Thur - Fri is a slight warming trend but cold again all next week. The cold weather is finally here. Hopefully it's over quickly.
The overnight low according to my trusty cell phone weather was 11. Still holding at 21 thus far but it is supposed to hit 40 today.

On another note I'm burning TSC ( Maine woods) pellets right now and they are way hotter than Thermaglo, and with less ash. I'll be getting more of these, it's not like they don't have enouh of them ! I'll spend the extra $.20 a bag for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.