1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

smith & wellstood DRAGON...

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by bugarit, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ftw80

ftw80 New Member

Loc:
    fl / u.k.
    Hi
    You can buy what you need at the lnks below,
    your replacement mica panels, the heat resistant adhesive to fix them in place and stove rope or the special Dragon door seal, ( on some models it was a special seal that was shaped like a "P" ) , have you the old seal to check which one you need ?

You will need 4 sheets of 5"x5" and 4 sheets of 4"x3" and you can cut them easily with scissors.

Check out a Youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHbDB5UtDI

North America: stovemica.com

U.K. and Europe: stovemica.co.uk

Regards FTW

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Dunny

Dunny New Member

Loc:
    Australia
    Hi everyone i am new to this site, I have a Smith & Wellstood woodheater in pretty good nick. is anyone interested? The make is the dragon and have all the flues to go with.
  3. bertonian

bertonian New Member

Loc:
    Wyoming
    Anyone have any tips for the best burning recommendations for an esse Dragon stove, fully closed doors?... what about the side door opening.etc....?
    thanks yall
  4. flintknappers

flintknappers New Member

Loc:
    suffolk uk

hi firestarter i had look under mine and it says dragon 2029-001 could you tell me how old it is from this ????? many thanks flintknappers