S'mores anyone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derecskey

Jun 25, 2008
Geauga, OH
Ok, admit it, who here has used their woodstove or insert to make smores? The wife just asked for 'em, and it seemed to be the easiest way to deliver...

derecskey said:
Ok, admit it, who here has used their woodstove or insert to make smores? The wife just asked for 'em, and it seemed to be the easiest way to deliver...

And chance making a mess w/ marshmallow and chocolate all over the stove!!! You tell her to take her butt outside and start a fire in the fire pit if she wants s'mores. Hand her the shovel and remind her to take the snow out first!

;-P

I am sure when my boy gets a little older we'll be doing the same thing. That's just another benefit of the stove.

pen

pen said:
And chance making a mess w/ marshmallow and chocolate all over the stove!!! pen

Heh, I had the same thought. Eh, well, she's pregnant, so... she gets some slack :) And it is something that most city folk can't do.

pen said:
derecskey said:

And chance making a mess w/ marshmallow and chocolate all over the stove!!! You tell her to take her butt outside and start a fire in the fire pit if she wants s'mores. Hand her the shovel and remind her to take the snow out first!

;-P

I am sure when my boy gets a little older we'll be doing the same thing. That's just another benefit of the stove.

pen

Who you talking too, Wiliis?

:)

I'd be all over the s'mores, damned the wood stove, full speed ahead !!

The wife makes all kinds of outdoor yummies
on our stoves.

I want her to use the stove as an appliance. Never
to be afraid of it afterward. A wire brush and some
fresh paint afterward. It looks like new. And... with
great fun and enjoyment besides the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.