"snake" post

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pen- i don't understand why you shut down this topic. there were some interesting posts as well as informative ones. i didn't see anything that remotely resembled a threat. maybe it was deleted?? whaaa?

artmos said:
hey pen- i don't understand why you shut down this topic. there were some interesting posts as well as informative ones.

It was a good thread but homey don't do snakes. :lol:

artmos said:
hey pen- i don't understand why you shut down this topic. there were some interesting posts as well as informative ones. i didn't see anything that remotely resembled a threat. maybe it was deleted?? whaaa?

+1 and kenny this homey dont do snakes either

one thing i don't miss from the south is all the snakes! We get a few praire rattlers around here but they're few and far between, tough winters kill them off for a few years

No snakes in Alaska
I knew there was a reason I live here :)

what kind of threats? were they deleted?

Probably the threats against reptiles. Its immoral and illegal to murder them unless you are in actual danger from one which is very rare since they almost always retreat.

i don't mind green and black snakes, if its poisonous though i'll kill it, no point in waiting for it to show aggression or for me to step on it by accident

I don't know. But I started to shut it down this morning. Because 1.) It was long 2.) It was an old thread and 3.) This ain't snakes.com.

Plenty of places to go post pics ya found on the net about cutting snakes open or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.