Snow and She is Pretty In Pink!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
She's not affarid of work!

Attachments

• learning to drive the tracker.jpg
    learning to drive the tracker.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 646
  • splitting wood.jpg
    splitting wood.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 592
smokinjay said:

Smokin, send her east we have some splitting that needs to be done. The pays not great but we can cook!

zap

Attachments

• 100_1940.jpg
    100_1940.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 516
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Smokin, send her east we have some splitting that needs to be done. The pays not great but we can cook!

zap

Holly Smokin the pay is GREAT!

wood spliter said:
A family that works together stays together. I work with the wife and kids as much as I can.

That is very true everyone on the same page....Free heat adds to the whole family's bottom line in every way! ( And its Awesome!)

So what did she say when she found your bibs in the closet?

SolarAndWood said:
So what did she say when she found your bibs in the closet?

Oh she thought it was a x-mass present..What was I going to do at that point! Merry X-mass baby...

Gary_602z said:
Dang, Dennis has converted her to splitting vertically? :)

Gary

lol no anyone who wants to save there back does it that way. May just be a midwest thing idk but who wants to lift.

smokinjay said:
May just be a midwest thing idk but who wants to lift.

All right, here we go again. Who wants to sit on a damn bucket and work a round between their ankles?

SolarAndWood said:
smokinjay said:
May just be a midwest thing idk but who wants to lift.

All right, here we go again. Who wants to sit on a damn bucket and work a round between their ankles?

I use a shower chair I picked up somewhere, works great. Even works for hunting. Those buckets are too low! Who wats to lift rounds all day when you can just roll them?

WooDpSycho said:
You even got her to do it with a smile on her face! Yeah!!!

There's a trick to that.

Jay, that girl needs a hot seat on that bucket! Well, at least you taught her right.

Nice wood pile too. Stay warm. Have you looked at the extended weather forecast? Check accuweather's extended. They seem to think some super cold will come our way in another week or so. However, they've predicted one before now that did not happen so let's hope they are wrong again.

Green tractor = WIN
Pink Carharts = WIN
Firewood production =WIN

So many WIN's in one picture!!!!!

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay, that girl needs a hot seat on that bucket! Well, at least you taught her right.

Nice wood pile too. Stay warm. Have you looked at the extended weather forecast? Check accuweather's extended. They seem to think some super cold will come our way in another week or so. However, they've predicted one before now that did not happen so let's hope they are wrong again.

Yea thanks for reminding me...lol Have a cord next to the furnace and will bring in a another face tonight.

Danno77 said:
Green tractor = WIN
Pink Carharts = WIN
Firewood production =WIN

So many WIN's in one picture!!!!!

Oh dont forget the SS flue standing tall! lol

smokinjay said:
Gary_602z said:

Gary

lol no anyone who wants to save there back does it that way. May just be a midwest thing idk but who wants to lift.

Sitting on a bucket and moving logs around that low hurt by back...

CTwoodburner said:
smokinjay said:
Gary_602z said:

Gary

Sitting on a bucket and moving logs around that low hurt by back...

Yea the story will always go on! But for me it is easier and the gf has had both knee's operated on with pig ligaments put in (wrist to). She can run it anyway she wants. Bucket seems to be the best to her as well. Not saying it works for everyone but I am a Bucket Family!

And she's smilin' 'cause she knows Jay'z gonna massage any ache out of her back later. That, or Jay waz nay'kid when he took the pic ;-)

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
And she's smilin' 'cause she knows Jay'z gonna massage any ache out of her back later. That, or Jay waz nay'kid when he took the pic ;-)

Both!

The whole room is grateful she forgot to put her camera in the pocket of her bibs that day!!! :bug:

Status
Not open for further replies.