Snow Day....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny chaos

Minister of Fire
Apr 10, 2008
Rochester,ny
and we had a visitor;

Attachments

• snowman.jpg
    snowman.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 470
kenny chaos said:
and we had a visitor;

Hi Chaos;

Did the visitor take care of grandpa. How much snow did you get?

Zap

zapny said:
kenny chaos said:
and we had a visitor;

Hi Chaos;

Did the visitor take care of grandpa. How much snow did you get?

Zap

The front porch is three foot off the ground (see picture) but not counting any drifting, we had about
a foot last night and it's snowing bigger and harder now. I thought it was stopping.
I'd guess we got another four inches today so far.
I imagine you're in the same boat?
Just finished puttin' a broiler on the spit in front of the woodstove and the wife's made chocalate pudding.
It's tough, but we'll get through.

Been a long time since there were any of those critters spotted on my yard. I might just have to make one before the snow melts this Spring!

Very cool rotisserie

Is that a baby chica I see? Adorable! And cozy and warm thanks to grandpa.

kenny chaos said:
zapny said:
kenny chaos said:
and we had a visitor;

The front porch is three foot off the ground (see picture) but not counting any drifting, we had about
a foot last night and it's snowing bigger and harder now. I thought it was stopping.
I'd guess we got another four inches today so far.
I imagine you're in the same boat?
Just finished puttin' a broiler on the spit in front of the woodstove and the wife's made chocalate pudding.
It's tough, but we'll get through.

Chaos we never got hit with what they had called for, 6-12 one day & 10-20 the next day. We received about 4 inches of snow the day after the storm, most of what fell was rain.

How did your food turn out that you cooked in front of the wood stove.

Zap

Last Thursday ended up w about 12 inches,from Thursday nite to Friday morning had another 8-10 inches. Seemed like for both Sat and Sun a good 2-3 inches each day. I am ready for spring again..

Status
Not open for further replies.