Snow in Pittsburgh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoair23

Feeling the Heat
Oct 2, 2011
Ohio
So nice to have some snow this year! Last year we got barely anything at all, we have about six inches on the ground now from two snowfalls this week.

The wood pictured was supposed to be next years wood, but looks like I will be making a decent dent in it this year since its a heck of a lot colder this year! Oh well, its nice to have it!

photo.JPG

Reactions: albert1029 and zap
It is nice to be getting some snow. We got about 3-4 inches on the ground down here in Northern Kentucky. Looks like I'll be using a lot more wood than I did last year too. It sure does look beautiful outside!

So nice to have some snow this year! Last year we got barely anything at all, we have about six inches on the ground now from two snowfalls this week.

The wood pictured was supposed to be next years wood, but looks like I will be making a decent dent in it this year since its a heck of a lot colder this year! Oh well, its nice to have it!

View attachment 86820
Looks nice jwoair23. You're correct about being ahead, the coldest months for us are coming up so we'll burn what we have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.