Snow pics anyone - before, during, after

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously get a life

For the turboporsche in all of us:
250789_817095926226_623677002_n.jpg

just starting to pick up here a bit. maybe 1/4-1/2 inch on the gorund so far.

whats up with this your looking here ,GO back to work ,somebodys has to do it!:p

I am at work right now, watching Smokeys live feed of Portland. ::P

we had a lull, and now its going, I can still see the trees across the street, so its not that bad...wife was already sent home from work...Imma hang out till I can't move the forklift anymore...there's bound to be a few desperate stragglers and I'm a softy.

Here's the beginning of the storm, Friday 1:15PM. This is in Southern New Hampshire/Northern Mass. near Nashua NH.

Attachments

• Snow Fri 1315.jpg
    Snow Fri 1315.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Snow Fri 1316.jpg
    Snow Fri 1316.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: Mr. Spock
Up closer to Saratoga NY we have barely a dusting, be that way since 6AM. The blacktop is all bare stil, I guess I have to wait to plow, That sooooooo breaks my heart LOL. It is supposed to pick up but we will see.

534766_817129783376_2012398164_n.jpg

Just got back in . Starting good here now
Front yard pic High winds and heavy snow starts at 9 tonight they said
snow pic front.jpg

Bster13....you think your neighbor is starting to think you might be somekind of voyeur or something??? "I dunno dear, he's out there again taking pictures in our windows...."

Being the burbs u have to get cozy with your neighbors be default. She prob think I'm not at collecting all this wood since November already. :p

Starting to pick up. About an inch now
View attachment 92753
Your starting an empty beer competition. OMG do I miss my beer Long story on my health but I cant drink alcohol anymore just my o`doles when I get that I need a beer taste in my head so have one for me Samuel Adams was my beer of choice Larger or October fest

Status
Not open for further replies.