Snow pics anyone - before, during, after

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mr. Spock
These two Cool Polish Girls got stranded on the Road by my House I told them their whole family (12 sisters) could spend the Night :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 200
These two Cool Polish Girls got stranded on the Road by my House I told them their whole family (12 sisters) could spend the Night :)
Those look full. Get cracking! ;)

538259_817164638526_186037003_n.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
Not too much snow here yet. It is starting to blow around.
uploadfromtaptalk1360358644769.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
I like imacman's consistency.
4th beer update 1.5"

image.jpg

Reactions: jtakeman
Wild Turkey`s out for a feed in the back yard Only an inch so far here
turkys1.jpgturkys3.jpg turkys2.jpg

379366_817182642446_253722348_n.jpg

5 inches already....trying to stay on top of this.....^ 6 brews down, gonna have to pick up the pace if i wanna keep up! Nothing like watching the snow fall sitting in shorts drinking beer in a 78 degree house!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 158
Spock im in attleboro...JACKPOT ZONE!

Spock im in attleboro...JACKPOT ZONE!
I am a bit west from your location and it is basically just flurries. Finding this is quite disappointing. But the Beer is good so better getting workin on my next update. Your ahead!

Just did a tape measure check out away from the house in the driveway.....5.5" @ 6:15.

And to add to BooBoo's pics of the turkeys, I had a flock of 32 come by a few days ago....mostly hens w/ 3 BIG toms watching over things. Cool

Reactions: The Ds
once it hits a foot i gotta switch to the bootleg yungling case...that should last me through.....the deere is gased up and ready to rumble....

6 brews down, gonna have to pick up the pace if i wanna keep up! Nothing like watching the snow fall sitting in shorts drinking beer in a 78 degree house!

Gotta love it life is good:cool:

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Let this free but temporary insulation fall! Anybody have an r value per inch on roof?

Reactions: Mr. Spock
Status
Not open for further replies.